Wire Routing

More
11 months 1 day ago - 11 months 1 day ago #1069 by dynamics
Wire Routing was created by dynamics
Mark, I have found very odd routing per F28 Mk0100 wiring, that wire bundle  from an equipment in avionics Bay under passenger cabin floor to another connector in the forward cargo  has to pass through flight deck(above the floor)???!!! so let me know your idea about such ridiculous routing.....
Last edit: 11 months 1 day ago by dynamics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 day ago #1072 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Wire Routing
I know nothing of the F28.

Engineers are "not"  going to route cable bundles through  flooring in the aircraft design. They'll go through "lightning holes" in structure members near the outside skin of the aircraft.

Wires can run up/down via a opening in the floor under a circuit breaker panel or even a designated hole that is enclosed and not readily hit by feet passing in/out of the cockpit.

A massive number of wires cross from cockpit to lower E/E behind the instrument panel.

More
11 months 1 day ago #1073 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Wire Routing
I know nothing of the F28.

Engineers are "not"  going to route cable bundles through  flooring in the aircraft design. They'll go through "lightning holes" in structure members near the outside skin of the aircraft.

Wires can run up/down via a opening in the floor under a circuit breaker panel or even a designated hole that is enclosed and not readily hit by feet passing in/out of the cockpit.

A massive number of wires cross from cockpit to lower E/E behind the instrument panel.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dynamics

Time to create page: 0.791 seconds