Stormscope is not being shown on Both PFD and MFD 
Model-Stormscope series 2
WX-1000E
PN- 780-8060-6086-5

on stormscope Processor Fault LED there is no fault 
we check the wiring from PN387 to Displays found ok 
and PN837 to PN342 found ok 
and stormscope processor is also change with new one     

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

please guide us for  next step 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago #1459 by Mark
429 data bus output going to three locations.

Do you have 429 reader?

I would see if one of the user units has a bad 429 receiver (which I've seen before) which is locking up the entire data bus.
Disconnect one to see if the other two come up. If not, hook the first one back up and try another. Try it again on the last unit.

Is either of those data bus wires shorted to shield or ground??

Do any displays show annunciation or range marks that would indicate the data "is" reaching the display, but not the actual weather? If that was the case then you would need to go back upstream to the antenna input.

It looks like you've got a jumper that tells the unit to send the output to EFIS, is that present?

What is PN342 IAPS???

More
1 week 1 day ago #1460 by Emblemdhc
Dear sir 
we don’t have a data bus reader but I saw in your video that you taking ARINC live data 
Using  RTX Software can you tell me how to connect laptop to LRU Rack if I got RTX software 

I have checked the wiring everything is ok and voltage is also coming on the antenna connector
there is nothing in the display Which tells us that data is coming we are not able to select stormscope on display 

PN342 is IAPS( integrated avionics processing system) I think it’s taking some data from there ( heading ) 

We also checked for bad receivers. Like disconnect two and connect only one displays at a time and check for all one by one
Now we have doubt on antenna

During troubleshooting I check wire for 5 parameters

1. E- End to End
2. G- Ground
3. O - other ( connect for nearby wire )
4. S- shielding 
5. I - Insulation
if anything other Then this pleases add 

More
1 week 1 day ago #1461 by Mark
You’ve covered all the bases on the wiring checks.

Reading 429 data bus wires requires an adapter.

The RTX adapter was the cheapest I could find. It is a single channel “receive” only. Numerous manufacturers have their own software and adapters.
These usually have multiple transmit and receive channels. They’re not cheap. My RTX was about $800US.

Time to create page: 0.761 seconds